Since Dave Eisenhauer established the company in 2002, Eisenhauer Agencies, Wine & Spirits Inc. has experienced annual double digit growth and now sells more than 200,000 cases throughout Atlantic Canada each year. Operating in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador, and Prince Edward Island, Eisenhauer Agencies is one of the region's largest locally owned beverage-alcohol sales agencies. Our relationships with the best producers in the industry allows us to offer superior service to retail stores and restaurants.
Services provided to suppliers
• Recommendation, planning, organization, and implementation of retail marketing programs and on premise promotions
• Planning of orders
• Monitor inventory levels at board warehouses
• Sales projections, monthly provincial sales and inventory reports
• Competitive sales by province
• Recommendations on product packaging and price positioning
• Planning for meetings with the liquor corporations, acting as a facilitator in everyday business operations
Sales and Marketing Activities
• Listing distribution with both retail stores & licensees for wines, spirits, beer and RTD’s
• Aggressive in-store merchandising activity
• Shelf position monitoring at store level
• Tastings with licensees, retail staff, and press
• Winemenu promotions, I.E., By the glass programs
• Participate in Liquor Corporation events and special promotions
• Staff training and education with licensees
• Participation in main trade shows and most wine, beer and spirit festivals
• Establish strategic marketing plans & budget with suppliers
• File marketing programs and listing applications
• Monthly analysis of retail and licensee sales, pricing trends & competitive activities
• Create POS & advertising material as required
• Evaluate and recommend promotional opportunities on an ongoing basis
Dave has over 20 years’ experience in Atlantic Canadian Beverage Alcohol sales. Learning the industry as a sales rep for the leading Canadian spirits company, he moved progressively through regional sales management up until forming Eisenhauer Agencies in 2002. With an entrepreneurial spirit, Dave oversees the company's portfolio, sales and marketing, brand selection, and supplier management for Atlantic Canada.
Dave can be reached at email@example.com
Based in St. John, New Brunswick, Aidan looks after both New Brunswick and the Prince Edward Island market. A graduate of University of New Brunswick, Aidan has a wealth of experience in the business, first starting as a bartender in a local pub to working in sales for the leading Canadian craft brewery. Aidan can be found enjoying a good road trip to a Dave Matthews concert (he has attended 20 to date) or travelling the globe.
Aidan can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Based in St. John’s, Dave looks after the Newfoundland and Labrador markets. Dave is the senior statesman in the group and has many years of experience in the beer, wine and spirits business that the team draws from regularly. Born and raised in Newfoundland, Dave has traveled the province many times over selling his brands for over 20 years. While vacationing, Dave enjoys winery tours and visits to remote Scottish distilleries.
Dave can be reached at email@example.com
After receiving two degrees from Bishop’s University in Quebec, working two years in London, England, Sarah has landed back in Halifax. Sarah continues her passion for travel, having traveled to every continent except Antarctic. Current country count = 45. As Marketing Coordinator, her responsibilities include POS design, tastings coordination and management of social media.
Sarah can be reach at firstname.lastname@example.org